Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 108 Personal Asst Posts: Bombay High Court has released a notification for the recruitment of 108 vacancies in Personal Assistant posts. Interested candidates may apply online from the official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in. The last date for online submitting is 04 July 2017. For other details such as age limit, education qualifications, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 for 108 Posts Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Bombay High Court
Official Website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Total no of Posts: 108
Job Location: Bombay (Maharashtra)
Name of the Posts & no of Vacancies
1. Personal Assistant – 108 Posts
High Court of Judicature at Bombay – 76 Posts
High Court Bench at Nagpur – 24 Posts
High Court Bench at Aurangabad – 08 Posts
Age Limit for Bombay High Court Recruitment
- 21 to 38 years
- 5 years for SC/ST
High Court Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- University Degree
- Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + 5,400/- GP
Application Fee for High Court Recruitment
- Rs.300/- for all category candidates. By using net banking.
- Typing Test, Interview
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017
1. Go to the official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
2. Click on Recruitment – Personnel Assistant.
3. Read the official Bombay High Court notification carefully.
4. Then go to the bhc.mahaonline.gov.in
5. Register/ Login
6. Fill all the details in the application form correctly.
7. Then submit the application form and take a printout.
1. Starting date for online application submission – 20/06/2017
2. Last date for online application submission – 04/07/2017
Download Official Notification
All the Best