Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 400 Probationary Officer: Bank of Baroda has released a new notification for the recruitment of 400 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies. This is a good opportunity for those who are looking for banking jobs. Interested and Eligible candidates can send their applications from 01-04-2017 to 01-05-2017. Other details like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply, and Important dates are check below.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment for 400 PO Details
Bank Name: Bank of Baroda
Nome of the Post: Probationary Officer (PO)
Total Vacancies: 400 Posts
Category Wise BOB PO Vacancies
- Un-Reserved (UR) – 202
- OBC – 108
- SC – 60
- ST – 30
Job Location: All India
Educational Qualification for Probationary BOB Officer
- Degree with minimum 60% (For SC/ ST/ PWD – 55%) marks in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any equivalent qualification from recognized by Central Government.
Salary: Not Specified.
Age Limit for BOB PO Vacancies: (as on 01-04-2017)
- Candidates age limit should be 20 to 28 years. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1989 and no later than 01.04.1997 (both dates inclusive).
- SC/ST/ Ex- Serviceman – 5 years.
- OBC – 3 years.
- PWD – 10 years.
- PWD(SC/ST) – 15 years.
- PWD(OBC) – 13 years.
BOB PO Recruitment Process
- Online Exam (Objective + Descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-serviceman- Rs. 100/-
- All Other: Rs. 750/-
- Candidates can pay the fee through Debit Card/ (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply BoB PO Recruitment
Eligible Candidates can apply Online through the Official Website: www.banofbaroda.co.in
Candidates can submit their application on or before 01-05-2017.
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for Submit Application: 01-04-2017
- Ending Date for Submit Application: 01-05-2017
- Exam Date: 01-05-2017
- The download of Call letter for Examination: 12-05-2017
- Date of Examination (Tentative): 27-05-2017
All the Best