Bastar District Recruitment 2018 – Apply 76 Assistant Grade 3, Peon & Other Posts: Basra District Current Notification 2018, Bastar District Peon Notification 2018. Office of the District Education Officer, District Bastar, Jagdalpur has released a notification for the recruitment of 76 Data Entry Operator, Steno-Grade 3, Assistant Grade-III, and Peon Posts.
Latest Employment News 2017
Bastar District Jobs 2018: DEO Bastar invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill various vacancies for this employment news. Candidates can apply from 20th December 2017 to 5th January 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for Bastar District Recruitment 2018 given below.
Bastar District Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Office of the District Education Officer, District Bastar, Jagdalpur
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator, Steno-Grade 3 & Other
Total No.of Posts: 76
Job Location: Jagdalpur
- Data Entry Operator: 07 Posts
- Steno-Grade 3: 01 Post
- Assistant Grade-III: 41 Posts
- Peon: 27 Posts
Bastar District Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed 8th Class/12th Class/Graduation from any recognized Board/University.
Age Limit for Bastar District Recruitment 2018 Jobs
For Bastar District Recruitment 2018, Candidates age limit should be between 18 years to 35 years.
Age Relaxation: Refer to the official notification
DEO Bastar offers a pay scale to its employees according to the Bastar Recruitment Notification 2018 is given below.
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- + Rs.2,400/-
- Steno-Grade 3: Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- + Rs.2,800/-
- Assistant Grade-III: Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- + Rs.1,900/-
- Peon: Rs.4,750 – 7,440/- + Rs.1,300/-
Selection Process for Bastar District Recruitment Notification 2018
Candidate selection for the Bastar District Recruitment Notification 2018 will be based on
- Kindly Refer the official notification
Application Fee for Bastar District Vacancy 2018
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official Bastar District Vacancy 2018.
- Go through the official notification
How to Apply for Bastar District Jobs 2018
- Log on to the official website http://bastar.gov.in
- Go to the Notice Board –> Recruitment Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form without errors
- Send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with all relevant certificates to the below address
- The envelope must be superscribed on the top with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____”
Office of the District Education Officer, District Bastar, Jagdalpur
Important Dates – Last Date for Bastar District Recruitment Application Form 2018
Starting Date to Apply: 20/12/2017
Last Date to Apply: 05/01/2018