BARC Mysuru Recruitment 2018 – Apply 102 Stipendiary Trainee, Security Guard, UDC & Other Posts: BARC Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment 2018. Job seekers who are looking for the career in BARC go through the official notification thoroughly. Candidates also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published in the notification. The Government of India, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 102 Stipendiary Trainee, Security Guard, UDC, Driver & Other Posts.
BARC Mysuru Latest Job Notification 2018
The BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE, MYSURU invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill 102 various vacancies. Candidates can apply from 20th August 2018 to 12th September 2018. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for BARC Mysuru Recruitment 2018 given below. This is the best opportunity for the aspirants to work with Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
BARC Mysuru Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Stipendiary Trainee & Other
Total No.of Posts: 102
Job Location: Mysuru
Notification No: BARC-MYS-01-2018
BARC Mysuru Recruitment 2018 Posts Details
The BARC Mysuru has released a notification for the following posts with this present recruitment notification. The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is going to recruit 102 vacancies to fill Stipendiary Trainee & Other Posts. Check the total number of vacancy details below as provided in the Notification.
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Stipendiary Trainee, Category-I||26|
|Stipendiary Trainee, Category-II||52|
|Technician/B (Boiler Attendant)||03|
|Driver/Pump Operator/Fireman A||03|
|Upper Division Clerk||03|
BARC Mysuru Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
As per the BARC Mysuru notification 2018, interested candidates should follow the certain eligibility criteria. The eligibility details for the aspired candidates can check here and provide by us as per the official notification. It is very important to check the eligibility details before applying for the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Mysuru Recruitment 2018. All interested and eligible candidates must fulfill the essential requirements of the posts and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement.
BARC Mysuru Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Applicants should possess the following educational qualification on the date of notification.
- Stipendiary Trainee, Category-I: B. Sc. Chemistry/Physics with a minimum of 60% marks. Diploma in Engineering – 3 Years after SSC or 2 years after HSC/BSc., in the relevant trades with a minimum of 60% marks in Diploma
- Stipendiary Trainee, Category-II: Minimum 60% marks in SSC/HSC with Physics, Chemistry & Maths
- Technician/B (Boiler Attendant): SSC + Valid II Class Boiler Attendant‟s Certificate
- Sub Officer/B: 10th Standard, SSC Pass or equivalent, plus Sub Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College
- Driver/Pump Operator/Fireman A: HSC, 10+2, Science with Chemistry or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one-year driving experience + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipment
- Driver (OG): 10th Standard – SSC Pass or equivalent
- Security Guard: 10th Standard – SSC Pass or equivalent
- Pharmacist/B: HSC, 10+2, + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council
- Steno Grade.III: Matriculation or equivalent with 50% marks
- Upper Division Clerk: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks
Age Limit for BARC Mysuru Recruitment Jobs 2018
For BARC Mysuru Recruitment 2018, Candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 22/24/27 years.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules
- Gen/OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
BARC Mysuru Recruitment 2018 Salary, Selection Process
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mysuru offers a pay scale to its employees according to the BARC Mysuru Notification 2018 is given below.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Stipendiary Trainee, Category-I||Rs.16,000/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee, Category-II||Rs.10,500/-|
|Technician/B (Boiler Attendant)||Rs.21,700/-|
|Driver/Pump Operator/Fireman A||Rs.21,700/-|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs.25,500/-|
Selection Process for BARC Mysuru Vacancy 2018
Candidate selection for the BARC Mysuru Vacancy 2018 will be based on
- Screening Test
Application Fee for BARC Mysuru Notification 2018
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official BARC Mysuru Notification 2018.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.150/- for the post of Stipendiary Trainee Category-I &Sub Officer/B and Rs.100/- for remaining posts
- SC/ST: No application fee is to be paid by the candidates
How to Apply for BARC Mysuru Vacancy 2018?
Candidates are required to apply online through the BARC official website. Kindly read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your application.
- Log on to the official website https://barc.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Click on Apply Online link
- Register/Login to the web portal
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
BARC Mysuru Recruitment 2018 Important Dates for Stipendiary Trainee Posts
Starting Date to Apply: 20/08/2018
Last Date to Apply: 12/09/2018