|APVVP Guntur District Recruitment 2020: Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP) has released a notification for the recruitment of 65 Staff Nurse, LT & Other Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in APVVP, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date check below.
APVVP Guntur District Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
||AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
||AP State Govt
|Name of the Post
||Staff Nurse & Other
|Total No.of Posts
- Staff Nurse: 31
- Pharmacist Gr.II: 04
- Lab-Technician: 01
- Bio-Statistician: 01
- Radiographer: 01
- Nursing Orderly: 27
Candidate age should not be more than 42 years as on 01.06.2020.
- Staff Nurse: GNM Course/B.Sc. Nursing course
- Lab-Technician: SSC, Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology OR completed one-year apprenticeship training OR B.Sc. with BZC in first class/B.Sc. (Life Science) in
first class with P.G. Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology issued by the NIMS Hyderbad/SVIMS Tirupathi.
- Pharmacist Gr.II: D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy
- Bio-Statistician: BA (Maths, Econ), B.Sc (Maths with statistics) or B.Sc(Statistics)
- Radiographer: Intermediate with one year Certified Radio Graphy Asst. Course(CRA)
- Nursing Orderly: 10th Class or equivalent with first
The selection process is on the basis of
- The aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination
₹12,000 to 34,000/-
- OC/OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST: Rs.100/-
How to Apply for APVVP Guntur District Recruitment 2020
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of the Guntur District Portal. https://guntur.ap.gov.in.
|Starting Date to Apply
||29 Jun 2020
|Last Date to Apply
||27 Jul 2020
All the best