|APRCET 2019 Notification: Andhra University, Vizag on behalf of APSCHE has released a notification for admission through Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test (APRCET)-2019 into M. Phil. (Full-time /Part-time), Ph.D. Programme (Full-Time / Part-Time) offered by the Universities, Affiliated Colleges & Research Centers in the state of AP for the academic session 2019-20. Interested and Eligible candidates check the details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date check below.
APRCET 2019 Notification Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: Andhra University, Vizag
- Category: Admission Notification
- Name of the Course: M. Phil (Full-time /Part-time), Ph.D. Programme (Full-Time / Part-Time)
- Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Notification: AP RCET-2019
There is no age limit.
- Full-Time (FT): Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- Part-Time (PT): Regular Faculty working in the University or the P.G.Centers. Faculty working in Post Graduate and Professional colleges having completed at least two years of service.
The selection process is on the basis of
- Entrance Test (An Entrance test shall be conducted for 180 marks)
- Interview (is for 20 marks)
- OC/OBC: ₹ 1300
- SC/ST: ₹ 900
How to Apply for APRCET 2019 Notification
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of APSCHE
- Visit the official website https://sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on AP-RCET 2019
- Read the official notification
- If Eligible, Click on Apply Online link
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout for feature reference
|Date of issue of Notification
|Online Registration Commencing Date
|Last date to Submit Online Application Without Late Fee
|Last date to Submit Online Application With Late Fee ₹2000
|Corrections for Submitted Applications
||17/10/2019 – 19/10/2019
|Downloading of Hall Tickets
||08/11/2019 – 12/11/2019
Click here for an official notification
All the best