APPSC Group-1 Notification 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Vijayawada has released a notification for the recruitment of 169 Group-I Service vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in APPSC, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
APPSC Group-1 Notification 2019 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Vijayawada
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post:
- Gr.1 CARRIED FORWARD VACANCIES: 44 Posts
- Gr.1 Fresh Vacancies: 125 Posts
Total No.of Posts: 169 Posts
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Notification No: 27/2018
Candidates age should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 42 years.
Educational Qualification – APPSC Group-1 Notification 2019
Candidate should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Examination/ Main Examination. Oral Test.
- Gen/OBC: Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application
processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees eighty only) towards examination fee.
- SC/ST: Exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/-
How to Apply for APPSC Group-1 Notification 2019
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of APPSC
- Visit the official website https://psc.ap.gov.in/
- Click on Notifications
- Read the official notification carefully
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout for feature reference
Starting Date to Apply: 07/01/2019
Last Date for Online Application:
Last Date to Pay Fee:
Preliminary Examination (Objective Type): 10/03/2019
Main Examination (Conventional Type): 10/06/2019 to 22/06/2019
Click here for an official notification
All the best