APPSC AO Recruitment 2019: The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of 27 Agriculture Officer Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in A.P
Agriculture Service, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
APPSC AO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Job Category: APPSC Job
Name of the Post: Agriculture Officer
Total No.of Posts: 27
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Notification No: 21/2018
Candidates age should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 42 years as on 01.07.2018.
Candidate should have passed a Degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture of a recognized University.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Screening Test/ Main Examination.
₹ 35,120 – 87,130/-
- Gen/OBC: Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application
processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees one hundred twenty only) towards examination fee
- SC/ST: Exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.120/-
How to Apply for APPSC AO Recruitment 2019
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of APPSC
- Visit the official website https://psc.ap.gov.in/
- Click on Notifications
- Read the official notification carefully
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout for feature reference
Starting Date to Apply: 07/01/2019
Last Date for Online Application: 29/01/2019
Date of CBT: 17/04/2019
All the best