APGENCO Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 94 Assistant Engineer Posts: Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited(APGENCO) has released the notification from all desirous candidates to fill up in 94 Trainee Assistant Engineers across the state. Candidates should have complete B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, and Civil from a recognized University/ Board are only eligible to apply APGENCO Recruitment 2017. Eligible and Interested candidate should apply through online on or before 5th April 2017. Check full details of APGENCO recruitment 2017 like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply are given below.
APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Trainee Assistant Engineer
Total No.of Posts: 94
- GR (General Recruitment) – 78 Posts
- LR (Limited Recruitment) – 16 Posts
Branches: Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, and Civil
Pay Scale for APGENCO Jobs: Rs.41155-1700-44555-1985-54480-2280-63600 + Other Benefits.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 44 Years as on 01.03.2017.
Age Relaxation: 10 years age relaxation for SC/ST/BC category candidates. 10 years age relaxation for PHC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, and Civil field from a recognized University/ Board to apply APGRNCO jobs notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for APGENCO Recruitment 2017 based on the performance following selection process
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- For OC Category Candidate – Rs.500/-(Rs.350/- Examination Fee + Rs.150/- Application Registration Fee)
- For BC, SC, ST and PHC(40%) – Only Application Registration Fee Rs.150/-
How to Apply: The candidate has to apply online through the
- Official website apgenco.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online Link
- OR Click direct link http://apgenco.cgg.gov.in
- Take a printout for future reference
Important Dates to Apply
- Official Notification Released Date: 03.03.2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online Applications: 06.03.2017
- Last Date for Online Submission: 05.04.2017
- Due Date for Payment of Registration Fees: 04.04.2017
- Written Exam Dates: 23.04.2017
All the best