APEPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2019 – 2859 Junior Linemen Grade-II Posts
APEPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2019: Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of 2859 Junior Linemen Grade-II Posts to work in Village/ Ward Secretariats in various Districts covered in APEPDCL. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in APEPDCL, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
APEPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Ltd
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post: Energy Assistant (Junior Linemen Grade-II)
|Name of the Circle||Village|
Total No.of Posts: 2859
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Candidates age should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years as on 01.07.2019.
Educational Qualification – APEPDCL Junior Linemen Recruitment 2019
Candidate should have passed the SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or
intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring
& Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from
a recognized Institution/Board.
The selection will be made through,
- Merit List
- Pole Climbing
- Meter Reading
- Applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Application Processing Fee.
- The Candidate applying more than one (1) district/circle will be charged an additional fee of Rs. 100/- per district/ Circle (Maximum 3 Circles/ Districts including local circle/ district).
How to Apply for APEPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2019
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of APEPDCL
- Visit the official website https://www.apeasternpower.com/
- Click on Careers
- Read the official notification carefully
- If Eligible, Click on Apply Online link
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout for feature reference
Starting Date to Apply: 02/08/2019
Last Date for Online Application: 17/08/2019
All the best