APAHD Recruitment 2018 – Apply 256 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts: Animal Husbandry, Govt. of A.P has released a notification for the recruitment of 256 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in Directorate of Animal Husbandry, AP AHD, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
APAHD Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Department
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post:
|Name of the Post||Posts|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Class – A)||247|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Class – B)||09|
Total No.of Posts: 256
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Candidates age should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 42 years.
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Class – A): Candidate Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science& Animal Husbandry (OR) its Equivalent Qualification from any recognized University / Institution.
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Class – B): Must possess Post Graduation with the subject of Specialisation fields of Preventive Medicine subject in Microbiology / Parasitological /Pathology/ Epidemiology / Virology / Immunology / Bio-Technology and Veterinary Public Health Institution.
₹35,120 – 87,130
How to Apply for APAHD Recruitment 2018
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of AP AHD
- Visit the official website https://ahd.aponline.gov.in/AHMS/Views/Home.aspx
- Click on Recruitment
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the Application form
- Send it to the given address along with other necessary documents
Starting Date to Apply: 27/11/2018
Last Date for Online Application: 15/12/2018
All the best