AP MPHA/ANM Recruitment 2019: Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Andhra Pradesh has released a notification for the recruitment of 1900 MPHA (Female) Posts on a regular basis to work in Health Sub-Centers in the State. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in AP Govt Health Department, should apply for these posts.
Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
|Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare (CFW)
AP HM&FW Department Recruitment 2019
Notification No. 1/2019
- Starting Date to Apply: 02/02/2019
- Last Date to Apply: 20/02/2019
- Gen: Rs.300/-
- BC/SC/ST: No Fee
It is very important to check the eligibility details before applying for the AP MPHA/ANM Recruitment 2019
|TOTAL POSTS: 1900 Posts
| District Wise Posts
East Godavari -227
West Godavari -193
a). Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination.
b). Must have passed EITHER 18/24 months MPHA(F) course conducted in the State(recognized by AP Nursing & Midwives Council) OR Two Years Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female) Course and have completed one-year Clinical Training in selected Government Hospital.
Maximum age limit is 42 years as on 01.02.2019.
Rs. 21230 – 63010/- (PRC 2015).
How to Apply for AP MPHA/ANM Recruitment 2019
Candidates are required to apply online through the CFW official website. Kindly read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your application.
- Log on to the official website http://cfw.ap.nic.in/
- Go to the Recruitment Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form without errors
- The Applicants have to submit their applications to the respective DM&HOs in the districts on any working day between 10.30 am to 5.00 pm
- The envelope must be superscribed on the top with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____”