- 1 AP Govt Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- 1.1 AP Govt Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
- 1.2 Age Limit for Ananthapuramu District Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Selection Process for Ananthapuram District Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee for AP Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Govt Recruitment 2017
- 1.6 Important Dates – Last Date for AP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
AP Govt Recruitment 2017 – Apply 92 Staff Nurse, Specialist Doctors Posts: Andhra Pradesh Govt Notification 2017. The Government of Andhra Pradesh, Office of the District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Anathapuramu has released a notification for the recruitment of 52 posts Staff Nurse Posts and 40 posts of Specialist Civil Assistant Surgeons posts to work on contract basis in AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Hospitals of Ananthapuramu District. Eligible candidates can apply for this Employment News in Prescribed application format from 20th September 2017 to 29th September 2017. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates given below.
AP Govt Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Hospitals of Ananthapuramu
Job Category: AP District Jobs
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse, Specialist Doctors
Total No.of Posts: 92
Job Location: Ananthapuramu, Andhra Pradesh
- Staff Nurses: 52 Vacancies
- Gynecologists: 16 Vacancies
- Anesthetists: 15 Vacancies
- Pediatricians: 09 Vacancies
AP Govt Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
Gynecologists: Candidate should have completed MBBS with MD/MS/DNB/Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Anesthetists: Candidate should have completed MBBS with MD/DNB/Diploma in Anesthesiology.
Pediatricians: Candidate must have completed MBBS with MD/DNB/Diploma in Child Health.
Staff Nurses: Candidates must have completed Intermediate and G.N.M. (or) B.Sc.(Nursing) from the institutions established by Nursing Council of India rules.
Age Limit for Ananthapuramu District Recruitment 2017
Candidates age limit should be between 34 years to 42 years as on 30.09.2017.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Selection Process for Ananthapuram District Recruitment 2017
Candidate selection will be based on Merit List. 90 marks will be allotted against the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and 10 marks to the waiting period @ 1 mark for each year of waiting after completing the qualifying examination.
Application Fee for AP Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2017
- Gen/ OBC: Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to be drawn on any Nationalized bank in favor of “District Co-ordinator of Hospital Services (DCHS), Ananthapuramu.”
- SC/STPH: No Fee
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Govt Recruitment 2017
- Candidate visits the official website http://www.anantapuramu.ap.gov.in/login.apo
- Download the application form
- Read the official notification carefully
- Fill the application form
- Attach all relevant documents to the duly filled application form
- The filled in application forms shall be submitted in person/by post to the Office of the District Co-ordinator of Hospital Services, Ananthapuramu from 20.09.2017 to 29.09.2017 between 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM.
Important Dates – Last Date for AP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
Starting Date to Submit the Application: 20/09/2017
Last Date to Submit the Application: 29/09/2017