AP DPHFW Recruitment 2018 – Apply 1171 Civil Assistant Surgeon Posts: Andhra Pradesh CFW Jobs Notification 2018. Job seekers who are looking for the career in AP Health Department go through the official notification thoroughly. Candidates also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published in the notification. The Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, AP, Gollapudi has released a notification for the recruitment of 1171 Civil Assistant Surgeon Posts.
CFW AP Latest Job Notification 2018
The CFW Andhra Pradesh invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Civil Assistant Surgeons
in Primary Health Centers under control of the Director of AP DPHFW. Candidates can apply from 26th September 2018 to 25th October 2018. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for AP DPHFW Recruitment 2018 given below. This is the best opportunity for the aspirants to work with the Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, AP.
AP DPHFW Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, AP, Vijayawada
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post: Civil Assistant Surgeon
Total No.of Posts: 1171
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Notification No: 01/2018
AP DPHFW Recruitment 2018 Posts Details
AP DPHFW has released a notification for the following posts with this present recruitment notification. The Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, AP is going to recruit 1171 vacancies to fill Civil Assistant Surgeon Posts. Check the total number of vacancy details below as provided in the Notification.
- Civil Assistant Surgeons Under control of DPH&FW: 1076 Posts
- Civil Assistant Surgeons Under control of DME: 95 Posts
District Wise Vacancy Details
- East Godavari-136
- West Godavari-120
- DH Office-01
- DME -95
AP DPHFW Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
As per the AP DPHFW notification 2018, interested candidates should follow the certain eligibility criteria. The eligibility details for the aspired candidates can check here and provide by us as per the official notification. It is very important to check the eligibility details before applying for the Director of Public Health & Family Welfare AP Recruitment 2018. All interested and eligible candidates must fulfill the essential requirements of the posts and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement.
AP DPHFW Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Applicants should possess the following educational qualification on the date of notification.
Candidate should have completed MBBS Degree examination or its equivalent included in the Schedule –I of the MCI Act, 1956.
Age Limit for AP DPHFW Recruitment Jobs 2018
For AP DPHFW Recruitment 2018, Candidates upper age limit 42 years as on 01-07-2018.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules
- OBC/SC/ST: 05 years
AP DPHFW Recruitment 2018 Salary, Selection Process
AP CFW offers a pay scale to its employees according to the AP DPHFW Notification 2018 is given below.
Rs.40270-1110-42490-1190-46060-1270- 49870-1360-53950-1460-58330-1560- 63010-1660-67990-1760-73270-1880- 78910-2020-84970-2160-91450-2330- 93780 and other allowances.
Selection Process for AP DPHFW Notification 2018
Candidate selection for the AP DPHFW Recruitment 2018 will be based on
- 75% Marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination
- Weightage up to 15% Marks will be given to Civil Assistant Surgeons working on a contract basis
- Up to 10 marks @ 1.0 mark per each completed year after completion of internship along with requisite qualification with internship
Application Fee for AP DPHFW Notification 2018
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official AP NHM recruitment 2018.
- Gen/OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe and Persons with Disabilities (PWD), Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of this fee
How to Apply for AP NHM Recruitment 2018?
Candidates are required to apply online through the AP Govt official website. Kindly read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your application.
- Log on to the official website http://cfw.ap.nic.in
- Go to the Recruitment Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form without errors
- Pay the application fee
- Send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with all relevant certificates to the below address
- The envelope must be superscribed on the top with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____”
The Director of Public Health
& Family Welfare,
Himagna Towers, 3rd Floor,
One Centre, Gollapudi, Vijayawada.
PIN: 521 225.
AP DPHFW Recruitment 2018 Important Dates for Civil Assistant Surgeon Posts
Starting Date to Apply: 26/09/2018
Last Date to Apply: 25/10/2018