Andaman and Nicobar recruitment 2017 – Apply Offline 33 Posts of Mazdoor Group ‘c’: The Department of Environment and Forest, Andaman & Nicobar Administration have been released a notification for the recruitment of 33 Posts of “Mazdoor” Group ‘C'(Industrial) in the Wildlife Division, Haddo, Port Blair. Eligible & Interested and Interested candidates have to apply through offline along with relevant documents on or before 5th May 2017 till 4:00 PM. Candidates are advised to refer to the notification before apply.
Andaman and Nicobar Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Mazdoor
Number of Vacancies: 33 Posts
General – 19
OBC – 12
ST – 2
Category: Group ‘C’ Industrial
The scale of Pay: Pay Meric Level-1
Application Fee: Not Specified
Educational Qualification for Mazdoor Posts
1. Candidate should pass Secondary School Examination(10h Std.) from a recognized Board/Institution.
2. Candidate should qualify the trade test.
3. Candidate must have a good physique.
Desirable: Knowledge of Hindi
Candidates age limit should be
minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 33 years for male(as on 05th May 2017)
minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 38 years for female(as on 05th May 2017)
Subscribe us to get daily free job alerts
Age relaxation: Upper age limit is maximum up to
5 years for Govt. Servants and ST,
3 years for OBC category.
The candidate is selected based on a trade test and physical endurance test.
How to Apply:
1. The Candidate has to apply through offline mode on or before 5th May 2017 till 4:00 PM.
2. Applications should be addressed to the Deputy Conservator of Forests, Wildlife Division, Haddo,
Department of Environment and Forests, Port Blair – 744102
3. Along with Application form give particular details of attested copies of all valid certificates showing Age, Educational Qualifications and Employment Registration Card(if any),
Category Certificates of those who seek reservation and two recent passport size photographs.
Last Date for submission of Application – 5th May 2017 till 4:00 pm
All The Best