AIESL Recruitment 2018-19: Apply 115 Utility Hand & Driver Posts: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 115. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in AIESL, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
AIESL Recruitment 2018-19 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Air India Engineering Services Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post:
- Utility Hand: (SC-15), (ST-07), (OBC- 27), (Others-51) = Total = 100
- Driver: (SC-02), (ST-01), (OBC- 03), (Others-09) = Total = 15
Total No.of Posts: 115
Job Location: Delhi
Notification No: AIESL/NR/HR/ 02 of 2018
Candidates age should not be more than 45 years as on 01.12.2018.
- Utility Hand: Minimum essential Qualification is Class 8th Pass.
- Driver: Minimum Class 10th pass with HMVL (Heavy Motor Vehicle License) & LMVL
(Light Motor Vehicle License).
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Walk-in (Skill Test and Assessment).
₹16,800 & ₹18,600
- Gen/OBC: ₹500
- SC/ST: ₹200
How to Apply for AIESL Recruitment 2018-19
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of AIESL
- Visit the official website http://www.airindia.in/
- Click on Career
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the Application form
- Send it to the given address along with other necessary documents
Utility Hand Walk-in Date: 05/01/2019
Driver Walk-in Date: 12/01/2019
All the best