AFCAT Recruitment 2018 – Apply Commissioned Officer Posts: Indian Air Force Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2017. AFCAT Notification 2018. Indian Air Force has released a notification for the recruitment of Commissioned Officer posts.
Latest Employment News 2017
IAF invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill commissioned vacancies for the courses commencing in January 2019 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) / Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-technical) Branches for Air Force Common Admission Online Test (AFCAT. Candidates can apply from 16th December 2017 to 14th January 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for AFCAT Recruitment 2018 given below.
AFCAT Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Indian Air Force
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Commissioned Officer
Total No.of Posts: Various
1. AFCAT Entry:
- Ground Duty (Technical)
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
2. NCC Special Entry – Flying
3. Meteorology Branch-Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
AFCAT Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed 10+2 standard with Maths & Physics subjects have a minimum 60% of marks/B.E/B.Tech from any recognized University. Refer to the official notification for more information.
Age Limit for AFCAT Recruitment 2018 Jobs
For AFCAT Recruitment 2018, Candidate age limit should be between
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years
- Ground Duty (Technical/Non-technical) Branches: 20 to 26 years
IAF offers a pay scale to its employees according to the AFCAT Notification 2018 is given below.
Rs.56,100 – 1,10,700/- + MSP Rs.15,500
Selection Process for AFCAT Notification 2018
Candidate selection for the AFCAT Notification 2018 will be based on
- Written Exam
- Medical Exam
Application Fee for AFCAT Vacancy 2018
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official AFCAT Vacancy 2018.
- Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- as examination fee. However, candidates registering for Meteorology entry and NCC Special entry are not required to pay any amount.
How to Apply for AFCAT Recruitment Career 2018
- Log on to the official website https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/
- Go to the Career Page
- Click on the desired advertisement
- Read the official notification carefully
- Apply online from 16th December 2017 to 14th January 2018.
Important Dates – Last Date for AFCAT Application Form 2018
Starting Date to Apply: 16/12/2017
Last Date to Apply: 14/01/2018