|AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020: Airports Authority of India has released a notification for the recruitment of 368 Junior Executive & Manager Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in AAI, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date check below.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
||Airports Authority of India
|Name of the Post
||Jr Executive & Manager
|Total No.of Posts
|Name of the Post
||No. of Posts
|Manager (Fire Services)
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
|Junior Executive (Airport Operations)
|Junior Executive (Technical)
Candidates age should not be more than 32 years as on 30.11.2020 for Manger posts, and 27 years for Jr Executive posts.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates.
Educational Qualification for Airports Authority of India Jr Executive Recruitment 2020
Candidate should have passed the B.E / B. Tech in a relevant discipline for Manager vacancies and Bachelor’s Degree/B.E/B.Tech in a relevant group for Jr.Executive posts.
Selection Procedure – AAI 368 Jobs Notification 2020
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in On-line examination and they will be called for Interview / Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice Test.
- For the post of Manager (Fire Services), Online examination will be followed by, Physical Measurement & Endurance Test which includes Running, Causality Carrying, Pole Climbing, Ladder Climbing & Rope Climbing and Driving Test.
- Manager (E-3): Rs.60000-3%-180000
- Junior Executive (E-1): Rs.40000-3%-140000
- Gen/OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/ Female: Rs. 170/-
How to Apply for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of AAI
- Visit the official website www.aai.aero
- Click on Careers Page
- Click on the desired notification link
- Read the official notification
- If Eligible, Click on Apply Online link
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout for feature reference
|Starting Date to Apply
||15 Dec 2020
|Last Date to Apply
||14 Jan 2021
All the best