50 Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard & Other Posts: Office of the District Judge, Murshidabad has released a notification for the recruitment of 50 different categories of posts, in the Judgeship of Murshidabad. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in Calcutta High Court, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
50 Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Calcutta High Court
Job Category: Court Job
Name of the Post:
|Name of the Post||No of Post|
|English Stenographer, Group-B||02|
|Bengali Stenographer, Group-b||03|
|Lower Division Clerk, Group-C||09|
|Process Server/Summon Bailiff, Group-D||06|
|Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard., Group-D||30|
Total No.of Posts: 50
Job Location: Murshidabad
Candidates age should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years as on 01.01.2018.
Candidate should have passed the VIII pass certificate/ Madhayamik or equivalent examination.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination.
Refer to the official notification
- The application fee for the posts under Group B & C category is ₹ 250/- for General category and ₹ 100/- & ₹ 75/- respectively for SC/ST candidates only and for Group-D post the application fee is ₹ 100/- for General category and Rs. 75/- & Rs. 50/- respectively for SC/ST candidates only
How to Apply for 50 Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of Calcutta High Court
- Visit the official website http://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/
- Click on Recruitment
- Read the official notification carefully
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout for feature reference
Starting Date to Apply: 22/11/2018
Last Date for Online Application: 15/12/2018
All the best