125 Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply 125 Civic Volunteer Posts: Office of the Commissioner of Police, Kolkata has released a notification for the recruitment of Civic Volunteer vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in the Police Department, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
125 Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Office of the Commissioner of Police, Kolkata
Job Category: Police Job
Name of the Post: Civic Volunteers
- Disaster Management Group, Kolkata Police: 100 Posts
- River Traffic Police, Kolkata Police: 10 Posts
- Police Service Depot, Kolkata: 15 Posts
Total No.of Posts: 125
Job Location: Kolkata
Notification No: FRC/Recruit/10/2018
Minimum age of the applicant should be 20 years (as on 1st day of January 2018) and the maximum age is 60 years.
Candidate should have passed the Class-VIII.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
Refer to the official notification.
How to Apply for 125 Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of Kolkata Police
- Visit the official website http://www.kolkatapolice.gov.in/
- Click on Recruitment
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the Application form
- Send it to the given address along with other necessary documents
Starting Date to Apply: 29/10/2018
Last Date for Online Application: 05/11/2018
All the best